Monday, October 5, 2009
Oh No!
So I am completely lost on what to do my paper on. I understand what we need to do but I just have no earthly idea on what to write about. So I going to start thinking about it tonight and hopefully getting some writing done. And work throughout the week on it. I just want to do well on this and I want to pick the right topic for me and something that I can actually write about. So if anyone reads this and has suggestions, feel free to let me know and maybe that can help me get started with something. Otherwise, I had a pretty good weekend. Went to the game and just did homework on Sunday. I hope to get this week and the three days next week over with quickly. I need a long break to just relax and sleep. And I'll also get lots of time to work on my paper. Well thats all for now. I must go do some other homework.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ha that was me about 2 days ago. I was freaking out about what I wanted to write about. I found something, and hopefully you will too. Yesterday was my day to relax completely. I only had English in the morning and didn't have to work. It was nice. I finished my paper! At least now you have til Sunday to write it. Good luck.
ReplyDelete