Friday, October 9, 2009
Contextual Analysis
So I think I know what I'm doing with this paper now. But I could be completely wrong. I have decided to write my contextual analysis on Globalization and the spread of technology. I won't be talking about technology as whole because that is too broad of a topic. So I thought that writing about the internet specifically would be good. I just hope I can write a six page contextual analysis. I think that the internet has been very prominent in a lot of our lives and has shaped society today. And not only has it shaped us, society as a whole has influenced what is on the internet today. So in a sense, there is some sort of rhetoric behind this. I just need to big deeper and find out what it is. So I'm going to go type my paper. I hope I get somewhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Internet is a good topic. It is definately something that play a big role in today. I hope your paper turned out great. I wrote mine on tabloid magazines, so hopefully it turns out alright.
ReplyDelete