Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Oh No!
So today has been quite the day. Besides going to classes, I spent my day studying for my Calculus exam I had tonight. Oh boy I'm glad I took last night and today to study for it. It wasn't terribly long but I sure needed more time to finish it up. So I hope that I do decent on it. Tomorrow should be a good day. I only have English tomorrow and I get the rest of the day to myself and to studying for my Latin exam that's on Friday and my Chemistry exam that's next week. I'm really looking forward to going home this weekend and sleeping in my bed. And of course eating my mommy's delicious home cooking. I also have to work but I will manage. So I have made a plan for myself to start working out again. I went the first week of school and then foolishly sprained my ankle. Its sorta healing because I'm always walking on it but I know I can no longer put working out off. So I'm excited about that and I like that TRECS is across the street from where I am. Also another thing I am excited for. I bet everyone could guess it by now. FOOTBALL!! But I won't rant about it today. Well I'm off to bed. Goodnight..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment