Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Labor Day Weekend
So a long weekend was definitely needed to relax. I thought I would be doing a lot of studying but family fun of course got in the way of that. I also learned not to type a paper at midnight. Sunday night I thought I would be able to concentrate and type more of my paper but boy was I wrong. I read it again Monday and it made so sense. So now I know to only write my papers when I am coherent or it will be a jumbled mess. Besides typing my rough draft I had my family come over. I have a cousin who is a senior in high school so I thought it was appropriate to show her UTK's campus so she could see what college life was like. Oh and also I had to work Monday. My manager decided to text me Saturday and ask if I could work. Of course I wasn't able to say No. Basically, thats how my weekend went.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment